BOC: BOC/MC 5 connections?

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 13 13:55:11 EST 1999

well, um...i'm not sure the "train of thought" had a real long "track"; enough
of one, obviously, but as a kid the sound of their 1st two lp's (and the
double live) was anamolous, and a barrier to my liking them more...and while
their career was already ascending (more or less---dont confuse me w/someone
who knows much about boc) they broke big time w/ "agents...."  which l LEFT
BEHIND that earlier sound...
for that matter, the first mc5 i heard back then was that 2nd lp, and it
turned me off to them for much too long...things woulda been different had i
heard the first one first; ha ha, then i'd've been pissed at how "back in the
usa" sounded>>>

still, a bunch of y'all DO like that sound, so here we all are.

ja ne !  >>>>larry b