Hawkwind Fanzine, Strange Daze 98 CD

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sat Feb 13 17:35:18 EST 1999

Larry accidentally posted to the list the following...

>...YES YOU TOO CAN JOIN DAS LUDICROIX>>>>>>>>>>>

Really, can I??  :)

>carl anderson (back from the uk)

You graduating soon then, Carl??

>we might have bob mayo (ex-WARGASM) on bass.

This ain't the same Bob Mayo I saw playing with Robert Plant [w/ Phil
Collins-Drums, Paul Martinez (ex-P.A.L./Richard Strange*)-Bass, Robbie Blunt
(ex-Chicken Shack)-Guitar and Jezz Woodruffe (ex-??)-Keys] in 1983, is it?

*ObHWreference:  Appears on Friends & Relations II

Keith H. (FAA)

>larry b./das l

What's the Das L. discography??