Hawkwind Fanzine, Strange Daze 98 CD

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJANEWS.COM
Mon Feb 15 08:20:48 EST 1999

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:57:03   J Strobridge wrote:
>Bob Lennon writes:
>> Issue #7 of Hawk-U.S./Time & Space Fanzine is now printed and
>> ready to be sent out.
>> As a special addition to Hawk-U.S./Time & Space #7, there will be a CD-R
>> offered on a very limited basis (still available).
>
>Fascinating mag - wonderful CD.   Definitely one of my better purchases
>so far this year.

Yep - a steal for only $5!  Live Pressurehed, F/i, etc.  Definitely worth a listen for all HW and space fans.  And the reprints in the mag are pretty cool for those of us who aren't Kollectors and are otherwise unlikely to ever see some of that stuff (tour posters, etc.).

Bravo!

MWood

NP: _Virtually_ - Soft Machine

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----