HW Emporors New Clothes

Mon Feb 15 16:47:11 EST 1999

On mån 15 feb 1999 00.02 +0000 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:
> since this has become in the open, i'll continue---

     Well, there was a fair bit of discussion about what would
happen when the whole "bust debacle" happened a few years back,
but we've heard relatively little word on what'd become of the
Bruces since!  I caught a glimpse of them at the NYC show in
'97, but they vaporized before I could pay my respects.

>   chris's studio equipment is still held by the former landlord; the
landlord
> committed some transgression (i forget) and chris has slapped HIM w/a
lawsuit,
> which he feels confident of winning. he's been getting recording gigs,
> though>>>he and mary have a decent cheap apartment in new bedford, and
he's
> gotta keep his urine clean until november....
> i had been avoiding them but i was cautiously impressed when i saw them
last
> friday...am supposed to get back there next sat. i mean, they were good
> friends there for awhile...

     Good news, then!  Well, send my regards if you see them.
They're good folks, if a bit ... scattered :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson