HW: German Space Party 1999

Tue Feb 16 14:22:49 EST 1999

> Ah - any chance you could resend that message in plain text or as a Word
> file?   My machine didn't recognise Archive Zip or whatever it was and
> just gave me garbage.

In case Bernhard can't (inside the zip file is an Excel 5.0 workbook):

        the 13th north-germän hawkfan festival presents:

        SPACE PARTY 1999
        free entrance, free camping
for the 3rd time the north-germän hawkies are presenting their annual
music-festival:
        for all friends of psychedelic music
        FRIDAY, June 11, 1999                   Video/Slides/Chatting
        SATURDAY, June 12, 1999                         LIVE-Music

                featuring:
        SPACEHEAD (GB)
        HUW-LLOYD LANGTON (GB)
        ZONE SIX & WELTRAUMSTAUNEN(D)

The event takes place open air on the clubground of the Heavy-Metal Club
TIPSY APES
in
        HAMBURG HARBURG                 GERMANY
        AM RADELAND - NEAR  "HEIN GAS"
        Industriegebiet/ industrial estate
this is a non-commercial festival - free camping - light show - food and
beverages for small
money.  DONATIONS ARE ESSENTIAL AND WELCOMED!

The festival ground will already be open on friday - time for music, dia
show and chatting!
live music starts on Saturday on 20.00 h

How to get there:
        by car  Autobahn A 7, exit HEIMFELD
                turn right direction Harburg
                after 800 m turn left at traffic light (sign MOORBURG)
                next left
                again next left. after 800 m there you are (follow the noise)

        by train        Hamburg central station
                take S-Bahn to Hamburg Harburg Bahnhof
                AT Bahnhof enter Bus No. 141 or 241, direction
                NEUGRABEN or BOSTELBEEK
                get out at "Berkefeldweg", at Nissan Car-Dealer enter
                Pedestrian Bridge, down left ramp, there you are

        STATE-OF-THE-ART HISTORY
        1997    The Rakes (D)           1998    Tranquilizer (D)
                Nik Turner (GB)                 Growing Seeds (D)
                Tribe of Cro (GB/B)                     Zone Six (D)
                The Moor (S)                    Nik Turner (GB)
                Dark Sun (SF)                   Trev Thoms (GB)
                Alan Davey´s Bedouin (GB)                       Alan Davey´s Bedouin(GB)
                Trevor Thoms (GB)                       Mandragora Lightshow
                Klaus Adamovsky (Light Show)                    Society (D)
For more information contact GERMANY                                    Lucifer´s Sundream (Light)
        Sönke                   Thomas
        phone ++ +4120/ 519                     phone/fax ++  +4122/489927

- Andy

ObCD: Deniz Tek - _Got Live!_