OFF: Quake II

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Feb 16 14:32:52 EST 1999

Any Quake 2 fragmasters out there?  Just curious if anyone likes to
Deathmatch with rock and roll blaring in his or her ears.  There are certain
cd's that really get me cised to rail folks and others that have diminished
my performance.  Generally the harder they rock the more I make opponents
fall.

My top ten cd's for fraging (inverse order) -

10. Imaginos - BOC
9. Live - Y&T
8. Machine Fish - Galactic Cowboys
7. Powertrip - Monster Magnet
6. Space in Your Face - Galactic Cowboys
5. The Dungeons Are Calling - Savatage
4. Power of Night - Savatage
3. Operation:Mindcrime - Queensryche
2. On Your Feet or On Your Knees - BOC
1.      Dr. Buthcer - S/T  (Oh I get cised with this one.)

Music I can't frag to -

King's X , Triumph and Gary Hoey.  Just brings out the nice guy in me.

Anybody else know this feeling of fraggin to hard rock?  Got any
recommendations.  Starting to wear the grooves out of my Dr. Butcher, not to
mention scaring away the competition.

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins

NP - Helloween - Better Than Raw