BOC: St Cecilias of the world, throw off the chains of capitalism

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Tue Feb 16 15:12:04 EST 1999

INtrigued by a CD releae of the legendary SFG session,I stumbled on this

STALK FORREST GROUP St.Cecilia - L.INDIANS 98   $36 on 180 gram vinyl
at http://www.ctv.es/USERS/acetato/in.htm

So the questions is --yes i liek my inglish --, just how many companys have
copes of this recording and 2. how on earth did this stuff make it out of
the Elekrta vault?   If theres a secret route, we need to exploit it.  Im
assuming that Elektra owns the tapes completely?  What sort of claim does
BOC have on these acetates these days?
 Exactly how many Workshop sets were sold?  If i remember c'rectly, if that
did well, they were thinking of releasing a cooler box set in the future...
yadda yadda hey.

Kicking himself for not buying the Yardbirds  complete Glomelski sessions
box set when it was around,
Jason
NP: