HW passport question

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Feb 16 18:39:52 EST 1999

John Majka writes:

> So...regarding these Earth Visitor Passports....I am in the process of
> filling mine out today (after delaying for several months) and I have my
> photos but I do not know if I am to sign them on the front or the back.
> Any helpful suggestions?  I haven't ever had a real passport before, so I'm
> not sure what the procedure actually might be.

sign the back - I guess it's so your picture doesn't end up accidentally
stuck onto someone else's passport.   I still wish I'd had one of me
clutching one of those plastic inflatable aliens.    It would have
looked a tad suspicious in the photo booth tho' - me struggling with a
large green inflatable alien behind the curtain.   Can they arrest you
for things like that?

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk