HW passport question

Tue Feb 16 19:58:18 EST 1999

On tis 16 feb 1999 23.39 +0000 "J Strobridge" <eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>
wrote:
> I still wish I'd had one of me
> clutching one of those plastic inflatable aliens.    It would have
> looked a tad suspicious in the photo booth tho' - me struggling with a
> large green inflatable alien behind the curtain.   Can they arrest you
> for things like that?

     Only if you're George Michael.

     My main concern is what to put down as my address, since
I expect to be moving continents soon!  I would hate to miss
out on the excitement whilst still in England, but am not sure
how fast the Hawkwind Emigration Control would update a new
address (can't be much worse than the Home Office, who have been
"processing" my visa extension since October! ;)

     Then there are more difficult questions ... like what to
put in for cerebrum scan!? (Yes? ;) Other classification? Etc.?

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson