HW: Third time lucky

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Feb 17 05:56:59 EST 1999

crow writes:

> was WARRIOR ON THE EDGE OF TIME.  Due to a mix up at the factory, I have =
> cd that reads HW but the music is some one else (possibly PENDRAGON, =
> correct me if I'm wrong).

You are absolutely right and it has become a kollectors item of some
rarity now!  I managed to find one myself but while I was looking I'm
fairly sure there was someone else also in search of it so don't throw
it away if you don't like it I'm sure you will be able to get a good
trade if you offer it around.

> Now UF/A is HW, and I am pleased.  The high-points of this cd for me are =
> HEADS
> and SONIC ATTACK.  The only low point is GHOST DANCE,  but I've only =
> listened=20
> to the cd a few times so all that could change.

Sounds like you prefer the rock Hawkwind era to the punk Hawkwind
period.

jill
J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk