Drinking Anything. At All.

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Feb 19 20:08:47 EST 1999

In message <000101be5c5c$dda55860$5a3f63c3 at default>, Andy Gilham
<Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM> writes
>Yo Jon!  Isn't there someone in London importing absinthe?  I'm working my
>way through a bootload of reasonably priced French reds and bieres de garde,
>anyway... :)

Excellent work, dear boy.

I am presently working my through *anything*alcoholic*at*all!

I am trying to find *somewhere* within walking distance of my house that
can mix a decent margarita, without much luck. I have tried various
attempts that range from seawater'n'lime to lemon hooch presented as a
grownup's drink. I would be grateful for any pointers. I did have one
remarkably good one in a Mexican restaurant whose name escapes me, so I
know they exist.

That and 2 bottles of Minervois Red and 3 pints of Holsten.

I would now like to talk to someone that isn't a fucking corpse in some
chat room somewhere. Some chance. Someone did mention Simon Houses High
Tide on the Cardiacs list today, though, so my dial-up wasn't a complete
waste of time.
--
Jonny K.