OFF: SHADOW GALLERY

Alex S. Garcia asg at LAGUNA.COM.MX
Sat Feb 20 01:55:21 EST 1999

>Has any one out there heard of the band SHADOW GALLERY?
>I came across the name as I was looking at things on the cdnow
>website and wondered how they were.  Any help would be
>appreciated.

Yeah, I have their second CD, "Carved in stone". They're a progressive rock
band, leaning towards metal. But it's really very good if you're into that
kind of music. It's one of my favorite prog albums. If you like Dream
Theater, for instance, you should like this too.

They have a new album out, called "Tyranny", which is from what I hear even
better than "Carved in stone" !

Alex S. Garcia.

Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
      http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/
Music videos : members.xoom.com/agarc/mvdb/
Progrock ezine : members.xoom.com/agarc/rip/
My Web HQ : members.tripod.com/~Mandor/