HW: passports and HW97

BL Young blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM
Sat Feb 20 03:47:00 EST 1999

Hi, I've been off the list for awhile and I'm not clear on the HW97 cd.

I've ordered HW IYA from ubl.com and it's been shipped already. (They
charged my $11.99 plus shipping, I think.)

But how do I get this other cd?  Is it too late to get a passport?
Would it be easier to buy an extra copy from somebody?  (Assuming that
you can order 2 copies with your passport...)

Thanks for your replies.

Bryan Young        CANADA        blyoung AT bigfoot DOT com
 http://www.geocities.com/Area51/7118      SF Reading Club
 http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6568             Hawkwind
 http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/6878    IFHL-FLA