HW/OFF: Deviants

Sat Feb 20 11:12:08 EST 1999

Paul said

> Interestingly, my German supplier is now listing two Japanese pressings:
>
> Mick Farren - Vampires stole my lunch money (Japanese Pressing)
> Mick Farren & The Deviants - Fragments of Broken Promises (Jap)
>
> Soniqué (in Bilby mode <g>)

That's "Probes", not "Promises" :)  These'll also be on Captain Trip.
There's also a CT reissue of _Human Garbage_, the (essential) 1984 live
album with Larry Wallis and Wayne Kramer, and various early Deviants stuff
(_III_ and _Ptooff!_ I think).

Maybe you ought to deal direct with Ken at CT! :)

- Andy