HW: passports and HW97

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Sat Feb 20 19:08:01 EST 1999

BL Young writes:

> Hi, I've been off the list for awhile and I'm not clear on the HW97 cd.
>
> I've ordered HW IYA from ubl.com and it's been shipped already. (They
> charged my $11.99 plus shipping, I think.)
>
> But how do I get this other cd?  Is it too late to get a passport?
> Would it be easier to buy an extra copy from somebody?  (Assuming that
> you can order 2 copies with your passport...)

HW97 is the promo version - sort of -  of IYA available from Hawkwind
but you'll need to get the passport first since you are required to
quote the appropriate passport number.   Write to them at:
PO Box28, Honiton, E.Devon, EX14 8AP, England, UK and ask for an Earth
Visitors Passport (if they are still doing them).   However you might
have to wait quite a long time for a reply - there seems to be a
delay in the processing thereof  8-(

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk