HW: IYA shipped from ubl.com

BL Young blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM
Sat Feb 20 23:15:05 EST 1999

Well, it was backordered for 2 weeks, but my IYA has been shipped from
ubl.com

Not that I'm getting anything for this promotion, but I've found that
ubl.com has the best prices when you take into account the shipping.

Check it out and see if you think I got a good deal.  Note that the
shipping price is calculated for Canada, as I don't live in the US.

> We would like you to know that your backorder/special order has shipped!
> Your order confirmation # is ******* received on 02/03/99.You will need
> to refer to your order confirmation # if you e-mail us.

> Extended        Ordered Shipped BackOrd Price   Title
> 11.99         1       1       0   11.99 HAWKWIND / IN YOUR AREA
> 11.99    Subtotal
> 2.15     Shipping & Handling
> 14.14    Total
>
> Your order was shipped using USPS Int'l Air Mail.
> Please note - orders shipped via USPS 1st class mail should arrive within 3 - 5
> business days after they are shipped.
> Your order was shipped to:
> Bryan Young
>  *****
>  *****
> CANADA
>
> If you have any questions, please contact us via:
> Email:         storeservice at ubl.com
> In the US:     (800)538-3465
> International: (954)255-4771
> Customer Service is open from 09:00AM until 06:00PM EST
>
> Thank you for shopping at ubl.com.
>

> Hi, my name is Todd Meehan and I manage the UBL
> record store.
>
> I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you
> for shopping at the UBL.  The UBL staff
> encourages any feedback on how to make our store
> better for you, the customer. Please e-mail any
> comments to storemanager at ubl.com.

Bryan Young        CANADA        blyoung AT bigfoot DOT com
 http://www.geocities.com/Area51/7118      SF Reading Club
 http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6568             Hawkwind
 http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/6878    IFHL-FLA