HW: passports and HW97

Soniqué sonique at SONIQUE.NET
Sun Feb 21 05:25:28 EST 1999

On 21 Feb 99, at 0:08, J Strobridge wrote:

> HW97 is the promo version - sort of -  of IYA available from Hawkwind but
> you'll need to get the passport first since you are required to quote the
> appropriate passport number.   Write to them at: PO Box28, Honiton,
> E.Devon, EX14 8AP, England, UK and ask for an Earth Visitors Passport (if
> they are still doing them).   However you might have to wait quite a long
> time for a reply - there seems to be a delay in the processing thereof
> 8-(

The news isn't all bad ... They will take payment for the CD with your
passport "application" (a self-addressed A5 envelope with return postage).
It's one quick way to get the passport too - I had both the CD and passport
withing 2 weeks of sending the cash from Australia. I suppose I better work
out how to fill the dang thing in now huh? :)

Soniqué
--
 PO Box 884                Paul Ward
 Mt Waverley      http://sonique.net