Drinking Anything. At All.

Max Wilcox m.wilcox at UQ.NET.AU
Sun Feb 21 09:34:11 EST 1999

DASLUD at AOL.COM spake...

> gee yknow, in the short time ive been here aint nobody asked me
> age/sex/location (now that you mention it, i have some of each,
> thanks) nor have i ever been informed as to whether or not it was
> snowing>>>

        Location? What the hell is that? Must be one of those human concepts. My
research, it seems, has not be thorough enough as I am still confused by the
human relationship with space/time. Sometimes I think I should just go back
to drinking my Betelgeusean hyper-mega-psycho-Ansinthe...

- Maximegalon Wilcøxicon™