Drinking Anything. At All.

Sun Feb 21 10:32:56 EST 1999

On sön 21 feb 1999 09.45 +0000 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:
> gee yknow, in the short time ive been here aint nobody asked me
> age/sex/location

     Jon was thinking, I believe, of people he meets on IRC
"chat" channels, a kind of real-time text-based means of talking
to random people on-line.  It would be stereotypical--but not
unjustly so--to describe BOC-L's clientele as ... more discrimating
and focused than the average person one encounters on IRC etc.

     :)

Cheers,
Carl

ObCD: Cathedral, _Caravan Beyond Redemption_

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic
mailto:cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk