OFF: Drinking Ouzo

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Sun Feb 21 18:51:32 EST 1999

Whatever happened to straight out of the bottle?!

Anyway, I heard a rumor once (a couple of times, actually), that Ouzo has an
opium dirivative, and when chilled in the freezer, the crystals that form contain
a more concentrated amount of that....never actually had the inclination to find
out for myself....hmmmm.....