HW : Roadhakws/Shouldn't do that (Was: LIVE 70 73)

LN1GJT Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Mon Feb 22 08:30:49 EST 1999

 DASLUD & Dave write:

>>i believe everything on "70-73" and 'roadhawks" has shown up SOMEWHERE on
>>cd...only "new' bit on "roadhawks" was that live edit of "you shouldnt do
>>that" which ended up on "stasis" (i think)
>
>It's on the remaster of Space Ritual, isn't it?  I thought it was the
>encore from that gig.
>
>Dave.

Yes,  but the best version is on the vinyl version of Anthology vol.2 where we
are treated to the full chatter before and after the actual track. Most of that
"chat" was culled for CD release, as half of vol.3 was crammed onto the same CD
as.....wait for it..... "Bonus Tracks". !!!!

This was about ther start of the era when all taht Samurai stuff was re-hashed
about 58 million times.

Guy T.

Incidentally, I have the "Original" three Anthology LPs if anybody is actually
after them still!