King Crimson?

Dawa dawa at INTCON.NET
Mon Feb 22 11:53:36 EST 1999

Well damn... a lot of varying opinions on King Crimson so I better chuck in an
opinion too :)  My 2 favorite King Crimson albums were "Three of A Perfect
Pair" and "Discipline"   A really cool tape that I picked up once, (I don't
know if it is available on CD)  was "The Essential King Crimson".  It
basically ran through the gamut of all their music from the early days right
through to the mid eighties.  You might want to try to find a "greatest hits"
(?) package to see which era sounds best to you.

Dawa

--
"No Name, No Slogan."
 - Acid Horse, 1989