OFF: Larry Wallis

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Mon Feb 22 16:23:32 EST 1999

On Sun, 21 Feb 1999 02:01:50 -0000, Andy Gilham
<Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM> wrote:

>Just been listening to Lar's _Redbirds_ EP  - real vinyl, yet! - good
>pub-rock, if it was on CD I'd play it a LOT.  IS it on CD?  Anybody?
>What's he up to these days?  Any idea????

Man ... that record came out, what, five years ago?  What IS Larry up to?
He played with the Deviants in LA about that long ago, but I haven't heard
of anything since then ... There weren't very many copies of that
'Redbirds' 12" (all that Shagrat label stuff is real ltd., but the Shagrat
the band stuff is pretty amazing!), but I don't even know whether it's
"sold out" or not ... ?

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com