HW/BOC:stirring up trouble

crow crow at ASCENT.NET
Tue Feb 23 20:45:00 EST 1999

I've been re-subscribed to this list since the first of
this year.  I've been reading all the messages trying
to get a handle on all the different personalities
represented here.  I've known Torgo for 25 years
(something he may not admit to!) and I've met at
least 2 or 3 others at Brain Surgeons shows.

What I'm trying to get to is getting to know some of
you in a different sort of way.  I would like to know
what musicians you would pick if you could assemble
the "ultimate band".

Now I know many would just say HAWKWIND or BOC,
but please dig deep into the reaches of your minds and
and come up with something like this:

Guitars:    Buck Dharma & Rory Gallagher
Bass:       Stuart Hamm
Drums:    Neil Peart
Vocals:    Deb Frost & Ronnie James Dio
Keys:       Alan Lanier

I just think it would be kinda cool to see what we come up with.

crow (humor me or ignore me; it matters not which)