HW/BOC:stirring up trouble

Wed Feb 24 05:35:23 EST 1999

On tis 23 feb 1999 21.19 -0500 "Keith Henderson" <henderson.120 at OSU.EDU>
wrote:
> Gtrs/Vocals:   Petri Walli & Tommy Bolin
> Bass:          Cliff Burton
> Drums:         Cozy Powell
> Vocals/Poet:   Robert Calvert
> Synth:         Damon Edge
>
> Hey, as long as we're dreamin'.  :)

     Ooooh, I'd certainly pick Petri and perhaps Cliff if we
could hire 'em back from the Great Jam in the Sky.  Maybe I could
pair Petri with Duane Allman :)  In the meantime, for living rock
stars ... well, that's tough.  I like a lot of different kinds of
music, and not all the players I like would complement each other
well (even leaving personalities aside), but here's one vaguely
coherent attempt:

Gtrs: Martin Barre & Warren Haynes & James Hetfield
Bass: Geezer Butler (OR Lemmy)
Drum: Al Bouchard (OR Sami Kuoppamäki)
Vox:  Emma Härdelin
Snth: Jens from Spacious Mind

     Though I'd be tempted to have Gaz Jennings, Zakk Wylde,
and Michael Amott standing by on guitar (and Buck and Richard
Thompson, though that might require further lineup alterations
as well).  If we could rely on hearing Brock's guitar I'd replace
Hetfield with him :)
     Allan Woody on standby for bass, and June Tabor on standby
for vocals (though I've not heard her recently and don't know
if her voice will carry a band like this these days).

     I'd probably get Jimmy Page and Chris Goss to co-produce :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson