OFF:King's X and starting trouble

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Feb 24 11:11:07 EST 1999

>KINGS X / GALACTIC COWBOYS UK DATES

>Camden Electric Ballroom April 15
>Glasgow Strawberry Fields April 16
>Nottingham Rock City April 17

>That should please a few of you.

If you love music then you will not want to miss King's X!

T-man>HELP!!!!

can anyone tell me how I would get to the club and how
to get tickets for this show?  I would probably be coming
down the A1 from the direction of Leeds/York....

any assistance appreciated!

>Ted

No fear Ted, you'll get to this gig and will be rewarded for your patience.
Trying to get some word on Ty's recovery, wanna make sure the "X-men" are on
that plane.  If I hear anything I'll let you know private E-mail.

>I've been re-subscribed to this list since the first of
this year.  I've been reading all the messages trying
to get a handle on all the different personalities=20
represented here.  I've known Torgo for 25 years
(something he may not admit to!) and I've met at
least 2 or 3 others at Brain Surgeons shows.

Hello.  You cannot hide.  I know you.  You are the guy who first exposed me
to Gretchen Goes to Nebraska.  Rich, you da man!

>What I'm trying to get to is getting to know some of=20
you in a different sort of way.  I would like to know
what musicians you would pick if you could assemble
the "ultimate band".  =20

Now I know many would just say HAWKWIND or BOC,
but please dig deep into the reaches of your minds and
and come up with something like this:

Guitars:    Buck Dharma & Rory Gallagher
Bass:       Stuart Hamm
Drums:    Neil Peart
Vocals:    Deb Frost & Ronnie James Dio
Keys:       Alan Lanier

OK Rich I'll bite my band would look just like this:

Bass/Vox - Doug Pinnick
Guitar/Vox - Ty Tabor
Drums/Vox - Jerry Gaskill

Don't need no keyboards, they would only be in the way.  It dosen't get any
better than these three as those who make the European tour will soon find
out.

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins (You still not sure Rich then ask Torgo)

NP- King's X, Tapehead