OFF: Calling space travellers...Bucharest

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed Feb 24 11:09:03 EST 1999

Mike asks...

>Has anyone visited Bucharest(sp?) We're thinking of going there to see the
>solar eclipse this summer and would be interested in comments/tips
>concerning such a destination.

Nope, but I just thought I'd point out that there is a outdoor music
festival going on in Ozora, Hungary (1.5 hrs. away from Budapest) that will
coincide with the eclipse.  It's called 'solipse' and they have their own
webpage at:
www.solipse.com (not surprisingly)

I believe most of the music will be trance/electronica (most of which I
could do without), but there's one band (Korai Orom) that I'd love to see.
They certainly have trancey elements to their music, but it's some of the
best and most original space rock music I've heard in years.

Keith H. (FAA)