HW/BOC:stirring up trouble

Wed Feb 24 12:22:38 EST 1999

        Umm... totally in the realms of fantasy, I think it would have to
be two groups, as if you put some of these people in the same band blood
would be spilt, but, how about...

Vox: John Garcia
Gtrs: Denny Dias, Ed King
Bass: Joe Bouchard
Drums: Dave Grohl
Keys/synth: Tommy Grenas

        Possibly not the best group ever, but by Gods it would go fast...

        And then for space travel:

Vox/gtr: Dave Brock
Ld. gtr: Syd Barrett (as was)
Bass: Lemmy or an acceptable substitute: Juba Nurmenniemi?
Drums: Russell Hunter, Mitch Mitchell
Synth/keys: Chris Franke, Seaweed

        With guest appearances by Simon House on violin, Dave Wyndorf on
theramin, and Udo Dennebourg on flute, and if at all possible the ghost of
Bob Calvert to do 'Sonic Attack'. Yours,
                                         Jon
--
 |              Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                 |