OFF: Calling space travellers...Bucharest

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Feb 24 15:41:10 EST 1999

>Has anyone visited Bucharest(sp?) We're thinking of going there to see the
>solar eclipse this summer and would be interested in comments/tips
>concerning such a destination.

well, as the Chaos Lords have it! tonight there are apparently going to be
some Hungarian folk down the pub tonight so i'll see what i can find out
(preliminary warning: they may be of any age between 16-70)

andrew

Dick the Butcher: The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
Henry VI Pt.2 IV.ii