fanzines

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 24 19:17:36 EST 1999

hello,
I'm in the middle of cleaning out my closet, and finding tons of fanzines etc,
i found an extra copy of "Strider News" #6 1998. there is a nice interview
with Dave Brock in this issue and it's overall quite a nice zine. Anyone
interested in obtaining it, email me with your address and I'll send it out.

Also, I found a bunch of Tenticles of Erpland. i have issue #'s: 1 through 13
minus issue #'s 3 & 8.
they are going into the circular file unless some1 is interested in them,
please email me, you'll have to supply postage as they will cost a bit to mail
out.
If I get no replies for the T of E fanzines within 24 hours, they will go the
way of all murdered trees.
Also, also, if i turn up any extra Hawkwind fanzines, I'll be sure to make
them available here.
Bob
http://members.aol.com/Hawkwinder/hawkwindrulesindex.html