OFF: New Bevis Frond

Brian Halligan bthalligan at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 25 00:23:19 EST 1999

I just saw this at http://www.flydaddy.com

The Bevis Frond
"Vavona Burr"
CD/2LP
April 20

Anyone who catches them on their current European tour, be on the
lookout for new material (and please let us know what it's like).

Another band that this list turned me on to, The Olivia Tremor Control,
also have a new album coming out on Flydaddy called "Black Foliage."
It's due out on March 23.  I highly recommend them, but don't ask me to
describe their music....

Hopefully, the new Surgeons double album will be out in March too.
Anyone heard any recent news on it?  I know it came out to 20 tracks,
but I'm still not sure what the title is, or the titles of any of the
songs.

Brian