HW:Bedouin Gig dates

Andy Ball andy.ball at RD.BBC.CO.UK
Thu Feb 25 06:30:29 EST 1999

Thanks for all the replies about the Bedouin gig at the Albert pub in
Brighton tonight.
(thurs 25th Feb). I called the venue, they could not confirm things, but
gave me the number of the promoter.
I keep getting the answerphone, but I'll keep trying. I'll let you know the
outcome.
As I'll be making a 100mile round trip I'll be p***ed off if I turned up
and it wasn't on!

Andy