OFF: New Bevis Frond

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Thu Feb 25 12:34:42 EST 1999

Brian Halligan schrieb:
> I just saw this at http://www.flydaddy.com
>
> The Bevis Frond
> "Vavona Burr"
> CD/2LP
> April 20
>
> Anyone who catches them on their current European tour, be on the
> lookout for new material (and please let us know what it's like).

What? They are on tour again? Do you know the dates?

I saw them on Dec. 18th in Cologne where they played 2 new songs, _Leave a light
on_ and _Virus_, both being simple pop songs in the vein of _Stars burn out_. It
was the old line-up though -Saloman/Shaw/Watts/Gunther- and the second half of
the gig was the most amazing Bevis Frond I´ve ever heard, and I´ve seen them
about 20 times!

Andreas