ssssub-sub--MISSION>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Thu Feb 25 13:47:33 EST 1999

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 01:48:01 EST, DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

>LINEUP C:              ROBERT FRIPP guitar, loops
>                             TED FALCONI   guitar

Flipper Rules OK!!

>                             TONY WILLIAMS drums
>                             GENE  KRUPA   drums
>                             NICK SALOMAN  bass/voc

First Deniz Tek as rhythm guitarist (but then I remember that he played
those Stooges songs in New Race), now Nick Saloman as bassist (at which, of
course, he does just fine on the Bevis Frond studio recordings)?

>                             TERMINATOR X   scratches, loops, fx
>                             OFRA HAZA   vocals

Wow - Fripp and Terminator X on dueling loops!  You're a sick man!  And I
must be, too, since I also picked a jazz drummer for my band:

Col. Bruce Hampton - vocals
Ron Asheton - lead guitar
Malcolm Young - rhythm guitar
Duncan Sanderson - bass