ssssub-sub--MISSION>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thu Feb 25 14:36:34 EST 1999

> First Deniz Tek as rhythm guitarist (but then I remember that he played
> those Stooges songs in New Race),

And there's that top version of "Not Right" on the _4-4: the Number of the
Beat_ ep, which may actually surpass the original (Rob Younger's on top form
there too).

> Duncan Sanderson - bass

Ah, the Lightning Raiders; got both their singles, waaaaay back when, but
afaik the album never materialised and the band folded...

I started on one of these dream teams, but got stuck after Niagara on vocals
with Howe Gelb on guitar...

- Andy