Off: Stirring Up Trouble

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Thu Feb 25 15:04:15 EST 1999

At 11:25 AM 2/25/99 -0800, you wrote:
>sheer rock power ballads, Paul Rodgers for folky stuff
Now there's a guy with a varied musical career... going from Free to bad
co. to Paul Rogers and his various blues amalgams.  For some reason, I
can't tell that his free work and Badco are done by the same guy. I
dunno...Too many times playing night of the 1000 Guitars at vol. 10 might
be detrimental I guess.

>  Jason
>doing the Hawkwind dance part would be worth the price of a ticket.

Now here's a thought... petition Hawkwind to adopt me as a dancer for the
Ledge tour and then i could givew ev'rybody on the list the lowdown (or the
highdown pending on whats ingested. ha) and passes and poop. Now that would
be odd.
However, not having heard any recent hawkwind might be a setback,  but
since when has that band ever cared about establishing itself
authoritativley? Its hawkwind after all.

>Farkin' A thats a nice collection, but why not just have Queen and Dream
>Theater on stage at the same time?
Could call the tour dueling progsters... and see who can do the most
concept album/ stage show stuff.

>We got anyway of knowing for sure if some of these real strange names are
>actually people?
Don't forget you're talking about rock music here.... hard to tell who are
actually people in most instances anyways (pointing to glzed eyes and the
like).

And what about all the dead guys on some lists?  Ah what
>the hell its all in fun.
Maybe they're not quite dead yet... (Pardon the Python ref.)

Afraid that my dancing's "public image threatens to overtake its
existential reality (Levy)",

Jason

NP: Soundtrack of _the Prisoner_, Vol. II