HW : New Found CD

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Thu Feb 25 23:14:13 EST 1999

Hello once again, "Oh great ones of the BOC-I" discussion group.

Question of the day.  Anyone ever hear or see a French Comp. CD  bootie called "Urban Guerilla" ?
circa 1993.  And yes, I would like a copy if anyone has one for sale.  Name your price (under $1000.00)

Adding "Never ending story of the Psychedelic Warlords" Book + CD (MINT NEW) on the page tonight...
in case anyone is looking for that one.  Keep up with the news, and check out the "Whats New(s)" page on Hawkman Music....I'm more than just a store, I'm a CD information source!!

Also, before I forget, Is there anyone in Australia (or the rest of the world, for that matter) that can help me find the 3 releases that were issued there?   Hall of the Mountain Grill - EMI     Masters of the Universe - Pickwick     Night of the Hawk - AVM/Powerhouse/Festival.    Paul?

Thanks for your time, and help on the last info e-mail I sent to ya'll.  (That's "southern talk" for YOU ALL)

Ya'll come back now! ya hear?

Stephan (Hawkman)(Born and raised in New York, now being held hostage in UGLY   &$^%*@#@(& OKLAHOMA at a remote Air Force Base....soon to hopefully move to Denver and work for United)