BOC: San Francisco 2/24

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Feb 26 09:55:45 EST 1999

>The Agents of Fortune were on fire last night!  Everyone was smiling (even
Eric) and playing their hearts out.  They couldn't have asked for a more
receptive crowd either.  Allen was missed (though it was nice that Eric
mentioned him), but Al did a superlative pinch hitting job.

Excuse me?  You mean Al Pitrelli is still hanging out with these old
geezers?

>Actually, after his and Buck's tasty solo in Harvest Moon, I started
wishing he could remain
with the boys even after Allen returns - his guitar work was a _very_ nice
addition to the BOC sound - how many guitars is too much? :)

Mind you I would love to see Buck and Al trading licks on stage however, if
Al dosen't get his ass back to Savatage and real soon, the Mountain King is
gonna come looking for him.

Ghost in the Ruins

(I dunno it just sounds cooler than calling myself Veteran of the Psychic
Wars...)

NP- All The Worlds A Stage (remaster), Rush