OFF: Wayne Kramer in London

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Fri Feb 26 20:44:37 EST 1999

At 20:52 24/02/99 -0000, Andy wrote:
>Wayne's playing one night at the Underworld on April 2.  You gonna make it
>this time, Chris? :)
>
>- Andy
>
>ObCD: Sonic's Rendezvous - _Sweet Nothing_

Ah hah!
The curse may be lifting at last.  1) It's a Friday night. 2) Although I'm
working in Bradford pro tem, I get to knock off at lunchtime on Fridays. 3)
I'm almost solvent again.

So, how much is it, where is the Underworld, and how far ahead will I need
to know (i.e. is it likely to sell out ahead)

If anybody cares, the reason I'm so quiet at the moment is that I only get
online briefly at weekends since I'm temporarily "homeless" being on a
short term contract (hence no KC rants). Normal service should be resumed
sometime in a month to six weeks..l...

ChrisW
NP - nothing, Helen's got the TV on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!