HW: Brock intervew

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat Feb 27 10:54:09 EST 1999

At 11:33 27/02/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Stumbled across this interview...
>
>http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1831/brock.html

nice one andy! it's a goody; particularly liked this bit,

Brock: With all this electronic music, you have to treat it as a barbarian
would, you know? I don't read music, I read a few of the manuals and I
think, "fucking hell, this is so confusing" and I would rather plug in and
play the thing, off we go! Yeah, I treat it as a barbarian would.

and this:

Brock: Well, at the moment we have a lead guitarist, Jerry Richard's, we've
got Ron Tree playing bass and me playing the guitar and doing vocals. Maybe
we'll have Simon and Lemmy, I don't know about Nik because we don't really
need Nik as we all sing; and the only thing that Nick does is play
saxophone out of tune! (laughs).

LOL!

Mama 'll have to buy him a muzzle:
Sit when I say "sit!"