HW: Brock intervew

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Feb 28 08:24:18 EST 1999

In article <E10Gm7p-0004gD-00.1999-02-27-15-57-58 at mail6.svr.pol.co.uk>,
andrew <andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK> writes
>and the only thing that Nick does is play
>saxophone out of tune!

Maybe, but perhaps you could also say he's *the* most charismatic front
man the Hawks have ever had, one of the best songwriters knocking the
out odd classic like Brainstorm, and with Dave and Lemmy, defines the
band in most peoples mind. Even after all this time.
The best HW shows I've ever seen were when Nik was in the band. I never
came away from an ICU gig feeling less than fantastic, either. He may
not be the greatest musician in the world, but he's a terrific showman.
--
Jon