Rare Hawkwind (Sales/darXtar)

Johan Edlundh johan.edlundh at HABO.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Fri Jan 1 07:04:47 EST 1999

At 20:47 1998-12-30 -0000, you wrote:
>Hi!
>      I am relatively new to this list, i have been into hawkwind for
>.........Man ,26 years...i have seen them numerous times around the
>uk.....when i heard in search of space it changed my life forever...anyway,
>i was just at a web site that had a complete listing of hawkwind albums, i
>thought that i had most of them, but looking at that list no way..in
>particular there were quite a few rare albums/bootlegs listed. my question
>is where can i get hold of these items.has anyone got them on this
>list...that can perhaps copy onto cd-r or has anyone got any originals for
>sale or know where i can get them from. i dont want to list everything as it
>would take up to much bandwidth, but as an example as to what i saw there
>was, Dawn of Hawkwind, Rock city, the cyberspace conspiracy , nova drive,
>damnation alley, timeless paens, the secret tepee, corridor of flames, the a
>files.the list could go on.if anyone could help me search these out it would
>be greatly appreciated.......you can reply on list or prefereably off list
>as i am only on the digest mode.
>
>      thanks in advance
>                      Nick

hi Nick, Welcome to the Future

let's see if this is your lucky day, or if it's others in the fast lane...

the Commander of darXtar are selling out a bulk of assorted HW goodies,
including this stuff:

HAWKWIND - NOVA DRIVE (DISCONTENT) CD-R
HAWKWIND - DAWN OF HAWKWIND (WSCD2075)
HAWKWIND - ROCK CITY (NEWTON)
HAWKWIND - TIMELESS PAEANS
 (NOVA DRIVE) CD-R
HAWKWIND - CORRIDOR OF FLAME (NOVA DRIVE) CD-R

you should be aware of that the Nova Drives are already CD-R's, but on the
other hand they're without doubt the Rolls Royce's of this media thus far.
(this is the first time I heard of used Nova Drives are to be sold at all)

also Official Picture Log Box,
the Italian Never Ending Story/Live in Space + Book is there,
along with the recent mentioned Nik Turner/Sphynx LP album.
Earthed to the Ground, Roadhawks with poster, Church of HW + booklet...

see for yourself at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/5384/sale/sale.htm

or lay your bid immediately at
darxtar at geocities.com

the Commander says also darXtar's new album has finally finished the last
studio treatment, and arrived at the record company. let's see what will
happen now.

chmod 755 .joe

>NP.......1999 party

1999 sales party.

final question:  is this source reliable?
simple answer:   yes.