BORN to GO: website down

Marc Power mpower at CICG-DEV.ETSD.ML.COM
Mon Jan 4 19:03:12 EST 1999

Hi SpaceRockers,

Our ISP finally did what they have been threatening to do and
closed the BØRN to GØ website. This also wipes out SpaceRock Central
and the Alien Planetscapes website that we were hosting.

Their reason was excessive traffic, particularly with people in
Europe downloading our soundfiles, which was hanging their puny
server -- which must have been designed and built by Charles Babbage.

I have another site available, it's going to take me a few weeks
to get things in order, but it should be up and running soon.

It will be bigger and better! Louder!, Heavier!, Spacier! More
incredible
SpaceRock graphics! All this and Robots too!

MP3 and RealAudio soundfiles this time, Megamassivo SpaceRock links
section.

Meanwhile, the BtG free live video giveaway hit the 300 mark sometime
last week.
We have been getting some quite incredible feedback from this.
If you don't have yours yet, email me a snail mail address to
mpower at ml.com

In Space we Trust,

Marc.
--
Send your snail mail address to mpower at ml.com for your FREE live
VHS NTSC video of Heavy Cozmic SpaceRockers BØRN to GØ.