BOC: vinyl

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Jan 6 06:36:37 EST 1999

> From:          J Strobridge <eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>

> I saw a collection of half a dozen BOC vinyl 12" albums the other day
> in a 2nd hand record stall down in Hull and it reminded me that I very
> rarely see BOC vinyl.  This could be simply because I'm not usually
> looking for it but can anyone enlighten me as to exactly how rare is
> it and would it be worth while picking up one whenever I see it in
> case there's someone out there in search of a copy?

I see BOC vinyl around here, though not as often lately as in years
past.  Usually, mint condition LPs cost about $2-3 US, though I
suspect this might be a bit high.  Even original copies of ST and TaM
with the illustrated sleeves don't go any higher than a couple
'bucks.'  Probably because they remained in print til the demise of
vinyl itself?  Funny, even the odd copy of Imaginos doesn't seem to
demand much more than this.  Needless to say, I buy them all if
they're in good shape, though I often pass on the early albums unless
they include the picture sleeve...

theo