BOC: Other Buck tunes for next BOC album?

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Jan 6 06:53:51 EST 1999

> From:          Laj Waldner <erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM>

> > album?
> > album
> >
> > >I myself have never been to the Museum, which im working on, but I know that
> > >Bolle has quite a few unreleased BOC songs, songs that never made the albums.
> > >I'm sure there were songs submitted for HF that never made the cut, and they
> > >could very well end up on the next album. "Fire of Unknown Origin" was
> > initially
> > >submitted for the Agents of Fortune album, I think.

Problem is, these old tunes could have been written by Al or SP, and
maybe they wouldn't want them released at this time.  Certainly
anything Al wrote is out of the question.  But what's with this 'last
10 years' stuff?  BOC always had to held under a gun to make records.
 Trouble was, nobody in the band could write as prolifically as Al...

theo