HW: Rare Sonic Attack and RR

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Jan 7 10:20:42 EST 1999

>The current Hawkwind top item is the 1973 one sided 7" promo of Sonic
>Attack in a cloth sleeve which would set you back about £175!

A few years back I was having dinner with  Robert Rudich (God rest his
soul).  He told me that while in college he heard a promo version of Sonic
Attack, his first encounter with Hawkwind. It made him an instant fan. Up
until that time he had never been able to secure a copy of that particular
version, something he wanted really bad.

Ghost in the Ruins