Fw: Hawkwind Passport update!

Thu Jan 7 14:16:29 EST 1999

Well I *think* I remember my passport number (1038?) from before I sent it
back with the mugshots...  so I sent off a cheque anyway.  With a blank in
the payee name because, hey, it's only a tenner when all's said and done!

Now, what odds on getting _Hawkwind 1997_ before I get _In Your Area_?
(Which I have ordered from America because it doesn't seem to be out here.
Or is it?)

- Andy

ObCD: Deniz Tek - _Outside_.  Thinking about the DTG gig in Le Havre on the
29th...