HW: Live at Reading 1986

Fri Jan 8 09:50:14 EST 1999

On fre 8 jan 1999 14.16 +0000 XXX <boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK> wrote:
> Does anyone have the Live at Reading CD that the BBC put out?
> Does it have Silver Machine on it?

     Yes, and yes--though my copy is in the States and I'm in England!
>From 1987, I think.  The "Silver Machine" is with Lemmy (who can't
remember the lyrics, but probably never could :), is about 10 minutes
long, and drifts into "Paranoia" or something like that at the end.
Not bad!

     I remember a good "Master of the Universe" on that disc, and
a heavy arrangement of "Dream Worker" which was pretty cool.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson