BOC:THFTR

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Jan 8 10:36:52 EST 1999

>oh yeah, did I mention myself and several other cultists recording
some backing vocals for THFTR's cover of 'Shooting Shark'?

>told ya you should have wrangled a kitchen pass Ghost!

>cya
>Ted

That you did my friend, but as you recall I saved it for the Savatage show
that June.  Great concert that was. In the end I took a hit though; didn't
know Al Pitrelli (guitar) and Jay were buds from way back.  Jay wanted a
second show that same weekend which the band could not do.  Al had broken
his arm the night before so couldn't play as much lead and they had to
cancel the european tour.  To make up for it Sav made a special trip back to
Jaxx that Sept.  So as it turns out I could have done the BBQ/B'more show
with ya and wrangled a pass for the second Sav show.  Please don't rub more
salt into my open wounds.  Besides I would have to do lead vocals on
Shooting Shark.  Gotta Eddie Kendricks (Temptations) falsetto that would
make the ladies howl!

Good to see ya post.

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins

CDNP- Ghost of a Disc

PS TA - My video store has a copy of Televoid, its never on the shelf
though.  Still can't find the cd; both me and T-man from New York want to
get the cd.