BOC: THFTR

Ted ted at ALGER.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Jan 8 13:49:41 EST 1999

Ghost

sorry to hear about that.... we would have loved to have had you there!
I'll try and scrounge up some of those pictures for you if you'd like.
and I know there's tapes floating around of parts of the set...

>Jaxx that Sept.  So as it turns out I could have done the BBQ/B'more show
>with ya and wrangled a pass for the second Sav show.  Please don't rub more
>salt into my open wounds.  Besides I would have to do lead vocals on
>Shooting Shark.  Gotta Eddie Kendricks (Temptations) falsetto that would
>make the ladies howl!

ummmmm, well, when you actually HEAR THFTR's version of 'SS,' you'll
understand why the falsetto just wouldn't work.....

>Good to see ya post.

thanks.... I'll try to be a bit more prominent once I get a more
reliable modem....

>CDNP- Ghost of a Disc
glad to see you're still getting use out of this!

>PS TA - My video store has a copy of Televoid, its never on the shelf
>though.  Still can't find the cd; both me and T-man from New York want to
>get the cd.

well, I have a copy of the vid.... pretty weird stuff.... as for the
CD, try ordering direct maybe?  cat# 09006-23097-2 on MIRAMAR Recordings,
"Televoid Original Soundtrack"  may also be listen under Paul Speer,
since he's a solo artist.  if all else fails.... email me...I'm sure
we can work something out!

Ted

ObCD - Gary Moore - Out In The Fields - The Very Best
                    (w/ 2nd disc of live and b-sides!)